Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stitched Hearts

I've been thinking about this for ages, and finally dug out my sewing machine. I'm working on a quilt mainly.  But.....I've also been itching to try to stitch on a card.



I cut out three different colors of cardstock, and am trying to match the colors for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge. I used my spellbinders set of small hearts and used the two smallest ones. I randomly set the hearts on the card and then stitched through the centre of the patch of hearts.

I don't usually put sentiments on my cards as I like to be able to use them for whatever occasion arises.  I definitely will be using my sewing machine more on my cards.  I think that sewing on cards has just become my favorite technique!

Thanks for looking!

Janet

Challenges for this card:

CAS-ual Fridays CFC74 (hearts)
PPC-88
Simon Says Stamp and Show
Play Date Cafe



5 comments:

  1. What a sweet sweet card! I just love all of those hearts! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The hearts are adorable and I'm so glad you could play along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the clustered hearts with the stitching! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and design!!! Merry Christmas xox
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :)

    P.S. I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete