Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Isn't she lovely......

Tilda has been sorely missing from my blog lately. I finally managed to get her out and color her up.  Her she is:



Isn't she lovely?  Turquoise really suits Tilda. This Tilda is called Tilda Throwing Heart Rice and she is available here. Copics were used to color her up.  I used the last of my favorite black shiny paper on this card too. Sigh. I guess I'll have to search online stores to find more. I just love that stuff.

Here are the challenges I'm entering this card into:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers
I heart 2 Stamp
Scrap Creations
Bunny Zoe

4 comments:

  1. I love these colors! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card....Thanks for playing with us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so right about the colours suiting her Janet, gorgeous card and so fabulously coloured...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete